About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
The Simple Guy from Shillong, Trying to make my place among the teeming millions in Bangalore, and dreaming of a few thing, away from my reach...

Saturday, March 8, 2008

INTRODUCTION

Hi reader!
Before I venture into this difficult task of writing, I think it would be a fair deal in introducing myself to you. After reading this, you might never turn to the next set of posts, as you might find this introduction so boring and inadequate, that you might feel that there is nothing else to read. However, risking this, I will try and be as short and precise in this post as possible, making sure that by the end, you atleast have a fair idea of the person whose posts follow in this blog.
My name is Surup RayChaudhuri. Well, there is no typing mistake here, when you see that Ray and Chaudhuri are not separated by any space. Actually, my surname is Ray Chaudhuri, but most of the time, Ray is made my middle name, so my father thinks it proper that they are wrote together. When I am writing this post, I am in Bangalore, studying Law. The reason for such articulation is because may be, 10 years down the line, I might not be staying here, but I would surely love to have this blog.
As far as looks and personality is concerned, I am the most average person you might meet in your everyday life. I do not have anything special about myself that would draw the attention of an acquintance. I successfully put myself across as an average 22 year old boy, with some small goals in life, such that a few years from today, I find myself in a better position than now. The course I am pursuing, was not an ambition till I came and joined my college, but from that date, there has been no looking back. I am contended with whatever I have learnt and got from CMR Law School, and I work every moment, to achieve goals, such that they ultimately act as building block of my career's fortress.
However, I love writing, and I think this is the best way I can express myself. Till date, I have never intiated writing a blog, but my personal notebooks are filled with such scribblings, which are my mirrors. Now, I have decided to move beyond the scope of a scribbler, and write in the internet, in the form of blogs, and many more such avenues. I only aim to express myself better this way.
As for the topic of my posts, I will not stick to a single sort of topics here. I shall be venturing into many avenues, where I think I have an understanding, and I shall try my best to convey my message in a manner that you find it interesting to read, and I am contended about the message I intended to convey.
If you have been able to tolerate me this far, I hope you find interest in my future posts, and I hope I have a regular reader of my blog "My Stuffs"...

No comments: